IT Systems and Support Officer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The Role: IT Systems and Support Officer
* We are looking for an experienced IT officer to support with all associated IT hardware and software for this private training provider.
* Based in the head office, you will provide support to staff across IT systems both in office and out in the field, this will include a range of duties including maintaining equipment and systems, up-skilling and training staff on products or programmes and leading on troubleshooting and server maintenance.
* Your duties will also include, but will not be limited to, reporting and analysing system usage, maintaining communication equipment, attending workshops/road shows and implementing any updates or changes accordingly.
* A varied role in terms of responsibilities, you will be efficient in managing your own diary and time effectively and be able to work off your own initiative with little supervision.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: IT Systems and Support Officer
* Hold own IT/relevant industry Qualification
* Experience or knowledge of PICS or MIS systems
* Experience in e-portfolio usage with experience in creating reports, and manipulating and analysing data
* Strong understanding of IT systems, procedures and soft/hardware
* Flexible working approach with the ability to manage time effectively
Desirables: IT Systems and Support Officer
* Experience of working in WBL or Training
* Supervisory or Management experience
The Employer: IT Systems and Support Officer
* This privately owned, award-winning National Apprenticeship provider pride themselves on their staff being true industry professionals based on their strong occupational competence within their specialism and are backed up by exceptional tutoring abilities. This training provider won a major apprenticeship delivery award recently. CPD is important to them and they are able to boast the prestigious Investors in People Accreditation, plus other well-known accreditations illustrate this quite clearly. The training they deliver is of an incredibly high standard, with all training being on the job. Their clients, many of whom are major groups within the hairdressing sector, love this hands-on approach as they feel they are getting real value from the training delivered. It ensures theory is backed up strongly by practical application. This is probably why their achievement rate is way over the national average.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise
£23k - £23k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual