Actuarial Analyst – Life and Pensions (multiple roles)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The company was established in 1997 to assist financial services organisations with their regulatory obligations. It offers fantastic contract opportunities!
As an Analyst, your daily duties will include:
- Working on Surrender values from legacy books of business
- Undertaking manual calculations
- Transferring data from a legacy system
- Working on product types such as Life Assurance, PHI, Endowments, s226 Plans and Individual Pension Plans
To be a successful Analyst, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- To be a part qualified actuary or equivalent
- Background in Life / Pensions Administration / Actuarial.
- Good VBA and Excel skills
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Life and pensions products
- With Profits and or Unit linked knowledge
Successful Actuarial Analysts will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check.
In return, an Actuarial Analyst – Life and Pensions will receive a salary of £475 and £500 per day.
You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.