Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
- Salary up to £30'000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- On site parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Monday to Friday.
- 37 hour week.
Responsibilities Of The Modification Controller:
- Lead the modification implementation process and ensure all information is given to the people involved so they can carry out their tasks.
- Organise and lead all meetings and communicate progress and blocking points to the project managers.
- Ensure that the manufacturing operations and service department are kept up to date and are working to the correct configuration state.
- Work in conjunction with the quality department to have coherence in the manufacturing quality records.
- Monitor and update all databases with relevant information to allow the company to follow the progress and configuration status.
Duties Of The Modification Controller:
- Process engineering change orders.
- Ensure all relevant departments are kept up to date on modifications.
- Control of the modification status.
- Ensure all preparation steps were undertaken for material orders, instruction etc.
- Assess any impact on production from work hours, material costs etc.
- Ensure that all relevant certificates have been uploaded.
- Guarantee coherence and update of the modification database.
The Ideal Modification Controller:
- Will have worked within a similar role previously.
- Will have the technical knowledge and ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Good I.T skills, especially MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail with a methodical approach.
- A Pro-active and results orientated attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Justin. Or email (url removed).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website