Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Lift Repair Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out minor repairs on all types of vertical lifts. All Engineers will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out minor repairs on industrial lifts from various manufacturers. It is essential that all our Lift Engineers can project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
You will be paid door 2 door travel and have the use of a vehicle, which has optional private use, therefore a valid UK driving licence is essential to the role.
Repair Engineers will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision.
* Minor of all types of passenger and goods lifts.
* Completion of minor repairs, both reactive and preventative, on all types of passenger and goods lifts.
* NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential.
* Proven experience in minor repairs
* Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops
* Quarterly Bonus (based ob based on company profits)
* Subsidised Pension
* Simply Health Cash Plan- covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Employee Assistance Programme
* A vehicle will be provided so a valid driving licence is essential.
* Mobile phone and Mobile Comm
* Competitive Salary
£35k - £39k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual