Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
About the Company:
Launched in 1992, with offices and partners across the UK, Portugal, Guernsey and Malta, our client is driven by the desire to provide the right financial services and solutions for their clients and customers, every time.
About the Role:
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack Developer to help bolster their vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers. There are numerous projects on-going and many in their infancy. Technology used is a mixture of the aforementioned but mainly, PHP, MySQL and Angular JS stack. The role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems availability, performance and functionality
* Develop and deliver functional and responsive applications for a wide range of clients
* Assist with maintenance and availability of these applications, ensuring best code practice
* Be involved with a range of projects, large or small, on a daily basis
* Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
* LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
* Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
* An understanding of low level database administration and hosting environments
* Unit testing with PHP Unit
* Version control with GIT (BitBucket preferential) / GIT workflows
* Latest industry standards and a passion for learning
* OOP design pattern
* Linux (RedHat EL / CentOS)
* PHP56/71+ Symfony 2/3+
* Vagrant / PuPHPet / Homestead / Docker
* Good organisational skills giving the ability to consistently deliver to project schedule and estimates.
* Excellent communication skills across all levels of users and technical staff.
* Ability to work independently keeping management adequately informed on progress.
* Looking out for technology trends and ability to identify benefits.
* Great office environment, friendly and relaxed (casual dress code).
* Free fruit / tea / coffee.
* Free car parking.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Social events.
Hours and Salary:
* 40 Hours per week. These hours may be changed according to business levels with notice.
* Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest.
£40k - £75k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£42k - £47.5k Annual
£80k - £95k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£550 - £650 Daily