Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£9.50 to £10.00 per hour PAYE
3 month rolling contract
I am looking for a Scheduler to join one of the UK s leading Utility provider for essential infrastructure. They are working on long term framework projects including ED1, HS2, Yorkshire water, District Heating and Battery storage facilities.
This opportunity is on a 3 month contract with a view of Temp to Perm for the right candidate at £9.50 to £10.00 per hour.
You will be:-
- Planning jobs that have ACPC status (safe dig practice)
- Ensuring all relevant forms are complete and populated correctly in a timely manner (Road closure, bag off).
- Ensuring all customer contacts are made on time and managed where required (ICE case management).
- Interacting with colleagues to build relationships and promote working as a team.
- Logging all Customer Contact notes in ICE and manage individual Ice case commitments.
- Managing the Planned day through YW corporate IT Systems.
You will have:-
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Ability to act calmly and rationally in a stressful environment
- Have the ability to constructively challenge and be challenged
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff on (phone number removed) or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at (url removed)