Self Employed Mortgage Adviser / Mortgage Broker
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary will be £25,000 - £65,000 OTE per annum depending on experience pro rata
We are a successful Directly Authorised whole of market Mortgage & Protection Brokers and due to our expansion and growth, an opportunity has arisen for professional and ambitious Mortgage and Protection Advisers to join our existing team
We are seeking ambitious, conscientious team players with excellent customer service to work either on an employed or self employed basis.
If you are looking for an employed role, we will pay a basic salary plus commission. You would be based from our offices
If you are looking for a self employed role, retainer can be paid for the first 3-6 months and we offer generous rates of commission. You can also be based from you home after reaching CAS status.
- Provide high quality mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available from the whole of the market to the client
- Advising and arranging life protection for clients from the whole of the market
- Follow a structured compliance sales process from initial meeting to completion
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required time scales and meet the quality standards set
- Keep up to date with monthly CPD in line with FCA requirements and attend the in house quarterly compliance visits
- You will need to have a minimum of 6 months successful experience as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- You must hold the CeMAP (or equivalent) qualification
- You must be able to build strong relationships with our clients, understand their circumstances and requirements, recommending products accordingly
- Confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do' working style
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- Excellent Customer Service
Full training will be given on our internal computer systems.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer