Service Department Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
-To develop and implement a site team for both quick response and scheduled work from within our companies existing workforce plus dedicated service personnel.
-To develop the maintenance and repair services offered to our customers
-To maintain a profitable site service department
- Fielding telephone enquiries regarding breakdowns and maintenance
- Plan and coordinate all site work including risk assessments.
- Follow up all service visits and acting appropriately on the feedback.
- Maintain standards of site work, with regard to customer satisfaction and profitability
- Prepare quotes using EFACS for site work taking into account the key issues, balancing cost effectiveness with timely service.
- Supervise our service personnel, with the relevant line manager
- Identify required training for our service team including machine operation, system operation and customers and company site rules
- Identify and record a pool of suitable personnel for site work.
- Recruit for the service department
- Verify expenses claims and hours for service team.
- Keep accurate records of chargeable and non-chargeable work and liaise with Technical Office re invoicing
- Ensure that parts used by the service team are booked out.
- Identify resourcing issues and recruitment requirements in a timely manner
- Promote and develop chargeable service work
- Hands on
- worked up through the ranks with an engineering background mechanical, electrical etc.
- Self starting, Trustworthy, Smart , Organised, numerate, and a good communicator verbally and in writing.
- Good manner with customers
- diplomatic, concise, straightforward, reliable.
- Good manner with colleagues, able to get other departments 'on side'
If this is you then please send your CV ASAP
£40k - £50k Annual
£20.8k - £23k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual