Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
You'll be involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle, from design, to implementation, to testing and maintenance. Working out of the Cambridge office, you'll work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
* Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software.
* Develop solutions for some of the world's largest companies.
* Write clean readable code.
* Learn and utilise new technologies.
* 2:1 bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with one or more development languages
(C, C#, C++)
* Proven numerical and analytical skills
* Strong communication and team working skills
* Eye for detail and problem-solving ability
* Automotive software and diagnostics
My client based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for a talented Software Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team of highly skilled software developers responsible for their next generation video/data acquisition systems.
* 9am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
* Annual Leave - 25 Days + Bank Holidays
* Bupa Private Medical Healthcare
* Life Assurance
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment