Mobile Service Engineer - East Anglia
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is are specialist designers, installers & operators of CHP (Combined Heath & Power), delivering energy efficiency to a wide range of applications including district heating.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out service and maintenance tasks on a wide range of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants and associated systems as directed by either your Team Leader or Customer Account Manager. These tasks will include both planned work and reactive works. The current range of CHP units includes MAN, Guascor, Cummins, Jenbacher and MTU.
Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems would be a benefit though training can be provided for the right candidate.
- You will be required to either work on your own or occasionally as part of a team.
- You will maintain client satisfaction whilst optimising company revenue and work with your team to deliver “Outstanding Customer Service”.
- You will complete all administrative tasks promptly and professionally.
- The successful candidate may occasionally be asked to work away from home for short periods and to attend training courses where necessary to ensure all training is up to date and current.
The company does provide weekend coverage for several customers so you would be expected to join the call out rosta. You will have contracted work hours however some flexibility would be required to ensure works are completed within a reasonable time frame.
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Be qualified to minimum O.N.C., or have appropriate experience in a mechanical engineering subject.
- Engine and electrical experience is a definite advantage.
- Engine rebuild experience, especially on the MTU and Cummins range, is a definite advantage.
- Possess a full and valid U.K. driving license.
- A gas qualification would be an advantage but training can be provided.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45709 in all correspondence