Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£9.50 to £10.00 per hour PAYE
3 month contract with a view of Temp to Perm for the right candidate
I am looking for a Planner to join one of the UK s leading Utility provider for essential infrastructure. They are work on long term framework projects including ED1, HS2, Yorkshire water, District Heating and Battery storage facilities.
This opportunity is on a 3 month contract with a view of Temp to Perm for the right candidate at £9.50 to £10.00 per hour.
You will be:-
- Planning all works orders provided from daily plan lists within agreed SLA ensuring correct processes are followed (9181, RFA, WAND).
- Ensuring all relevant forms are complete and populated correctly in a timely manner (Road closure, bag off).
- Ensuring all customer contacts are made on time and managed where required (ICE case management).
- Working alongside Operational Supervisors / YW to escalate and manage any potential issues (Site visit, YW Shut Offs).
- Ensuring all teams are effectively planned (Work load and travel time).
You will have:-
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Ability to act calmly and rationally in a stressful environment
- Have the ability to constructively challenge and be challenged
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please contact Gemma Duff on (phone number removed) or apply online.
If this isn't for you why not check your worth at (url removed)