Setting out engineer - Commercial Building
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The works involved which you will be working on will include a major reinforced structure . You will be joining a highly skilled project team in which you will learn new skills and utilise your existing engineering abilities.
For this position, your key responsibilities and duties will include:
• Predominately setting out on site
• Liaising with Foreman
• Producing pre & post pour surveys
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Liaising with Section Engineer & Foreman
• MUST be prepared to take ownership of works area
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
• Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Experience of working in a main contractor environment
• Extensive Experience in setting out for Reinforced concrete and concrete structures
• Hold a valid CSCS certification
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on (phone number removed).
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details
£30k - £30k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual