Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£30k to £40k
Permanent Full time role
Are you fed up with the commute to London?
Do you want a challenging role that will utilise your skills in the Pensions and Investment industry?
Are you interested in working as part of a small team where your voice counts?
About the business
Our client is a well respected and well established organiser of international conferences working within the Pensions and Investment industry. The culture is traditional mixed with innovation and forward thinking and you will have the opportunity to play a key part in this
About the role
* You'll be working with both existing and new clients across a wide array of events and seminars
* You'll research and build relationships with investors to increase attendance at events
* You'll be communicating in person, by phone and by email as well as working with the Data Manager to manage data effectively
* You'll build on your industry knowledge and report to the senior team on targets
* You'll be happy to travel to events both in the UK and abroad
* You MUST have experience in the investment industry - you may have worked as an Executive Assistant, Wealth Manager or Pensions Consultant
* You will have excellent attention to detail as well as strong communication skills both written and verbal
* You will need to demonstrate a proven ability in sales and working with C Suite Executives
* Excellent Excel, Outlook , database and social media skills too!
So if you are consultative in your approach, can work proactively to build excellent relationships and keen to use your sales and investment knowledge, we want to hear from you!
Get in touch with Caroline for more information or APPLY NOW