Senior Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Design, advise and lead on the development of controls in line with service introduction to ensure all new deployed IT services comply with the controls framework
* Governance of ICT service management processes, policies and procedures.
* Growing, developing and leading the Service Transition area
* Developing and supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of the compliance framework, including policies, processes and procedures to comply with best practice standards.
* Vendor management - balancing technology service partners contractual obligations with the priorities of the business – optimising value and performance from the service partners
* Ensure technology partners / vendors adhere to company policies, procedures and standards.
* Monitor the overall level of service provided by technology service partner/s including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues or gaps, benchmarking to ensure best in class.
* At least 5 years of general Service Delivery Management experience required in a large company - in particular in Service Transition and Service Assurance areas.
* Ability to define and implement SDM process and standards
* ITIL accreditation at minimum to Foundation level essential.
* Extensive vendor management experience essential
* Project and team management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
* Fluent spoken and written communication skills, including the ability to explain SDM concepts and consequences to business leaders
* Ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers required.
* Proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
If you have this type of background please apply asap for our immediate attention or call Pat in ETS at (phone number removed) for further information