Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: OTE £45,000 dependent on experience
Location: Wooburn Green, Bucks, HP10 (but prepared to travel throughout the UK)
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hrs per week 9.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch). There will however be regular occasions where you will need to work outside of these hours.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare and Workplace Pension
Are you an energetic, target driven individual? Are you looking to work for a company where results matter and are rewarded?
If so, you may want to stop looking at other sales roles and drop us a line!
UKPC are a leading parking management company with a unique culture and positive can do attitude and we are looking for experienced highly motivated sales people who will help drive us to the next level.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Parking Management Consultant. You will specialise in sales and be passionate about success and getting the deal done, whether by phone or in person selling. You will be selling our full suite of products and services to the retail, NHS, education, FM, leisure and hospitality markets. A full induction programme is in place to support you in succeeding.
Business Development Manager - Responsibilities:
- Targeted to research, identify and prospect for new business across multiple industry sectors.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships whilst exploring opportunities for additional business.
- All new and existing business must fall within the guidelines set out by UKPC
- You will conduct face to face meetings/conference calls to identify key decision makers, generate sales leads and increase market awareness of UKPC’s services.
- You will build your sales pipeline and track progress via the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- You will work smart and effectively to achieve various sales and activity targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- You will work with the marketing department to schedule social media, email and postal campaigns and then create and execute telephone follow-ups.
- You will arrange and undertake customer meetings, presentations and create sales proposals, following the sales process from start to finish. Overnight stays may be required as necessary.
- You will track responses, schedule follow up calls and plan your own diary.
- Attendance at industry exhibitions, organised events and networking shops.
- You will work closely with the Account Management and Customer Liaison Teams to facilitate 100% customer satisfaction.
Business Development Manager - Candidates will be effective at:
- Being organised, disciplined and ideally experienced at using Sales/CRM software to track activity and report sales pipelines.
- Thriving under pressure and enjoy inter-company competition.
- Having excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrating strong time management and the ability to prioritise tasks at hand.
Business Development Manager - Experience/knowledge/skills:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales/ business development
- A solid business development track record with a ‘hunting’ focus for new business and able to demonstrate your successes.
- Computer literate (MS Office) and have excellent written and numerical skills.
Business Development Manager - Behaviours:
- To succeed you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing and a confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You will be inquisitive and a keen networker who is used to generating additional new business leads.
- You’ll enjoy representing UKPC and engaging with our customers and relish being part of a successful team.
- You’ll be energetic and enthusiastic and always give 100%.
- You’ll be honest, open and self-aware.
- You will have a determination to succeed and strive hard to exceed your given and personal goals.
- You will be self-starter, self-motivated and ambitious with a strong desire to learn and improve your performance.
- You’ll be looking to progress within the company and build a successful long-term career with us.
- A desire to succeed and a willingness to work hard, learn and adapt are the key qualities we look for. You will also need to be disciplined, organised and of course demonstrate a strong work ethic.
To submit your CV for this exciting position, please click ‘Apply’ now
£32k - £37k Annual
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual
£43.7k - £43.8k Annual
£180 - £200 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual