Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The right candidate will have hands on PLC and electrical maintenance engineering experience - all other skills needed will be provided via on the job training.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work as part of a team or solo to travel to customer sites and commission a variety of mobile water treatment equipment for them. Ensure all risk assessments have been completed ahead of time as well as decommissioning the unit as per customer needs.
2. Use your experience in electrical maintenance engineering to service, repair and maintain a fleet of water treatment equipment ready for commissioning at all times. You will need to be able to fault find on PLC systems and work down to component level / circuitry level.
3. Work closely with the project engineers in your team / across the business to ensure correct planning is in place and the right amount of equipment is available for project ranging from small to large.
4. As part of the engineering team support all other areas when needed, including: Quotations, Installations, Projects, H&S, Asset Management, Maintenance and call outs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in an Engineering discipline - HND/ONC Minimum - Mechanical / Electrical
2. Proven industry experience in the Water industry, Utilities Industry or similar industries where you may have commissioned / installed equipment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Electrical Biased Maintenance activities - PLC fault finding, Component / Circuitry level repair. As well as being site based and field based
Key Words: Commissioning Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Electrical Engineer | HNC | OND | Maintenance Engineer | Utilities Engineer | Water Treatment Engineer | Service Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
£30k - £33k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual