Trainee Investment Broker
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for well-spoken telephone based Junior / Trainee Investment Brokers to be responsible for dealing with incoming sales leads.
Responsibilities will include contacting potential investors from a warm database, focusing on customer needs and qualifying prospects.
The successful candidate will be expected to keep meticulous records in line with company policy, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have proven, and provable sales ability. The desired outcome of a successful sales call will be to appoint a follow-up activity with a Senior Broker.
Although we do offer a basic salary, you should expect that the bulk of your earnings would be from commission. A structured career progression plan is in place.
* Initiating conversations with potential investors over the telephone
* Asking questions to fact find, engage customers, acquire information and keep the sales process moving
* Gathering and documenting customer information
* Keeping up to date with all products and informing customers of developments
* Answering customer queries satisfactorily
* Meeting sales targets
* Excellent communication skills
* Patience and ability to engage with customers
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite products
* Knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar CRM
* Objection Handling Skills
* Previous sales experience
* Property Industry Experience desirable
* Track record of overachievement
* Ability to thrive in a fastpaced environment
* Be a team player
* Adaptable to a dynamic salesled work environment
In your covering letter please state the amount you would like to earn in the next 12 months.
If you are called to interview, you will be expected to bring wage slips / P60's to prove income.
There will be a two stage interview process.
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual