Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£45,000 - £50,000 + 5% Bonus + Progression + Training + Benefits
Are you a Simulation Engineer looking to join a global leading manufacturer and play a key role in their on-going success, whilst working on a variety of technical projects for market leading Automotive clients?
With a background in FEA, you will carry out crash simulations to support the concept and development phases of new product design, playing a vital role in a number of high level projects. In a technically challenging role, you will use a range of FE tools, including Ls-Dyna, Ansa and META.
The company design aluminium structures and components and are based globally, with multiple manufacturing sites and prototype centres. They have a great cultural ethos of working smart and would be a perfect place for a credible Engineer to progress their career further.
1. Provide FE support to Concept, Design and Manufacturing
2. Carry out Crash Simulations, using various FEA software
1. Previously worked as a Simulation / CAE / FEA Engineer or similar
2. Experience with Ls-Dyna, Ansa or META tooling
3. Ability to converse with shop floor teams
4. Flexibility to travel, all this would be infrequent