IT Support Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our well established client is looking to add to their team with this new role.
The successful applicant will be required to provide 1st line product & technical support to customers & employees and also provide daily remote managed services to customers.
Following full training you will manage the implementation of new customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience,
- 2 years experience or more installing and supporting MS Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Server 2008/2012/2016.
- 2 years experience configuring and supporting Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, VPNs.
- 2 year experience providing 1st level Technical Support to customers (both over the phone and via remote support software).
In addition you must be able to satify the below,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Good customer interfacing and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Additional skills and experiences would be an advantage.
Please apply with your CV or e-mail to or call (phone number removed)