Customer Engagement Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £100k - 115k p.a.
Location: Camden, London + travel across Europe
Great benefits inc. bonus, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover + more
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading SAP partner who specialise within bespoke pricing and rebate solutions.
We're currently looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to join their dynamic team as part of business expansion.
What you'll be doing;
- You'll primarily business partner with a number of key clients to maximise revenue, develop relationships and maintain overall customer satisfaction.
- This is a diverse role that will ensure you have involvement in all activities within the client lifecycle, from ensuring successful implementations to ongoing program optimisation and extensions.
- You'll work strategically with the wider business and clients directly to fulfill client needs.
- Working largely independently, though in close collaboration with senior account leadership
- Contribute to reward programme design, managing programme deliverables and analyse rewards programme effectiveness
- Client relationship management leading to new sales opportunities
- Build relationships with client and other parties (solution integrators, SAP)
What experience you\'ll need;
- 5 - 10 years experience within customer relationship/account management for ERP/SAP software.
- Experience with SAP software and solutions sales.
- Knowledge of the UK SAP market is essential.
- Experience building strong client relationships in order to grow assigned programs
- Proven ability to interact positively with internal subject matter experts, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
- Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively independently and in a team setting
- Proven ability to analyze program and internal data, including ability to interpret and act upon financial results and devise corrective action as appropriate
- Ability to positively represent the business in client forums
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills; able to discern strategies that benefit the client and the business at the program level
- Ability to devise efficient processes, project management experience and ability to translate client needs into use cases
More details are available on application