People & Skills Remuneration Officer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Cambridge, this temporary role (approx. 4mths, although potentially longer) will support the People & Skills team by assisting general administration within the People & Skills team and taking specific responsibility for project managing the forthcoming remuneration round, which is due in September, and also acting as a point of contact for any employee related queries.
Our Client runs an annual remuneration programme for approx. 200 staff which is paid in September. The review includes allocation of bonus, shares and pay rises as well as including a number of promotions. The successful applicant will be required to oversee this project, including managing the spreadsheet that calculates bonuses based on a number of variables, prepare a variety of form letters, and prepare the legal documentation supporting the share awards.
Key Activities Include:
* Undertake HR related project work as directed by the People & Skills Officer and Exec team, such as support on P11D’s reporting, support with the annual remuneration review, administration around share scheme, etc.
* Respond accurately and in a timely manner to employee queries, escalating to the People & Skills Officer and other managers as required.
* Ensure employees and managers are issued with appropriate documents throughout their employee lifecycle.
* Accurately maintain all HR systems (including the HR Information Management System, Google Drive and other resources) and all templates and documents used within the team.
* Use the HR Information Management System reporting tools and other resources to extract accurate and meaningful data needed on a regular and an ad hoc basis for the P&S team and the wider business.
* Champion and role model culture values and behaviours ensuring they are reflected in the handling of people matters.
* Support the visa application process where individuals are being sponsored by the company.
* Design, implement, maintain and review workflows and processes in the HR Information Management System.
* Liaise with system providers regarding technical issues, updates, legislative changes etc.
* Perform any other duties commensurate with the skills and experience associated with the role.
* Specific Skill or Knowledge required:
* Strong spreadsheet skills, to manage the remuneration worksheet.
* Familiarity with employee share programmes.
* Familiarity with mail-merge and documentation preparation processes.
* Good general understanding of Employment law (qualification desirable).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
* Strong administrative and organisational skills.
* Close attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
* Ability to prioritise time and effort, dealing with conflicting priorities.
To be considered for this position please apply below