Frontend Web Developer
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Wigan (WN2)
Salary :- Up to £30K + benefits
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (full time) 9am-5pm
Our client, a leading UK distribution company who supply well known household products to major retailers.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Frontend Web Developer to join their expanding team.
You would be working with the team to produce online features, campaigns and interactions on the webpages and sites that improve conversions and enhance the users experience.
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates who want a long term career within a reputable company.
As the Frontend Web Developer, your duties will Include :-
- Code using high quality CSS to style webpages attractively and efficiently.
- To take an active role in maintaining, optimising and building applications, information sites and ecommerce sites.
- To ensure web pages have been optimised for search engines, using HTML5 best practices and semantic mark up.
- Work closely with back-end developers throughout projects.
- Take an active role in testing work to ensure that final solutions meet requirement of the design and reflect the needs of the user.
- Test existing websites and application, finding bugs and implementing suitable fixes.
The successful Frontend Web Developer will hold the following skills/experience :-
- Experience of building websites/pages as shown through a portfolio.
- Good knowledge and experience with frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of bug fixing, cross browser issues and responsive design solutions.
- Must be passionate about web development with a can-do attitude.
- Must be customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
Candidates will received a vast list of company benefits which includes flexi-time, staff discounts, gym memberships, cycle to work scheme and training a personal development opportunities (amongst many more)
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual