Graduate Business Development Executive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
If you are and local to Northwich, we could have just the job for you...
We have an excellent opportunity to join the sales team of a thriving logistics company based in Northwich. As the new Business Development Executive you'll be working to develop and maintain new business, helping the business grow.
Your role as a Business Development Executive will involve wide range of responsibilities:
* Researching and Prospecting new leads
* Qualifying and Cold calling those leads
* Developing lasting relationships with potential and new customers
* Booking appointments
* Acquiring new business over the phone
* Maintaining strong customer relationships
* Internal sales and service expansion
* Problem solving
* Reporting and administration
As a small business you will be expected to develop a basic skill set across all departments to help fill in during times of holiday and sickness.
* Managing drivers
* Basic logistics
* Credit control
* All sorts!
This is a unique role in that whatever your experience level, training will be provided for you should you need this in order for you to succeed. If you're a graduate looking for the chance to build a career, this could be just the job!
Experience is therefore not crucial but the following traits certainly are:
* Excellent communication skills are essential as you must be confident, assertive and polite in order to be able to deal with a variety of types of customers and staff
* Self-motivated, and driven to achieve targets consistently over time
* An eye for detail and precision to meet the administrative requirements of the sectors most demanding customers
* Ability to think outside the box and innovate to solve customer led requests and operational requirements
If you have the relevant skills, live less than 25 mins from Northwich and are looking to commit long term to a sales career, rather than just another job, apply now.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time
£18k - £24k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£22k - £35k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£27.5k - £37.5k Annual