Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£17,000 - £17,550
**Please note, due to the location of our client you will need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Do you want to work for an employer with a difference?
Our client, a very successful and established online retailer, offers fantastic and exciting experience days and activity vouchers, including anything from flying lessons to zorbing and even that special spa and health treatment for your “someone special”. They work with hundreds of activity suppliers in order to bring their customers a gift they will always remember. Better still you may have the opportunity, to take part in the experiences on offer!
If you would like to be a part of their success and continued growth, receive the added benefit of taking part in a host of activities, as well as work within modern offices with a great team environment, please read on.
The nitty gritty:
Due to their continued growth our client is looking to recruit 2 Processing Administrators to be a part of a small, close-knit administration team. It is certainly an interesting and varied role, of which will include:
Duties will include:
* Voucher processing
* Downloading all new sales vouchers onto the in-house database
* Checking all customer and experience details are correct
* Printing vouchers and other supporting documents
* Checking to ensure all paperwork is correctly packaged, franked and ready for posting
* Communicating and engaging with customers via their Live Chat service offering
* Responding to customer queries via email
* Dealing with customer queries and checking availability with suppliers
* Contacting customers via telephone and Live Chat in order to supply information as provided by suppliers
* Checking invoices and updating the database
* Recording and processing 3rd party sales
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 or 9:30-5:30
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Employee discount scheme, pension, parking
Will you be the right person for this role?
Do you thrive within a busy and challenging environment? Will you embrace a diverse work load? This is a fantastic entry level position, working for a true competitor within the market, so apply today if you have the following:
* Hold 5 GCSE’s including Math and English grade A-C / 9-4
* Be confident using a PC
* Excellent written communication skills; accuracy, speed and attention to detail
* Hold customer service experience
* Although this position requires a degree of self-reliance, group working is essential as you’ll be joining an enthusiastic team who are passionate about delivering quality to their suppliers and customers
* Possess confident and personable telephone manner
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: administration, Excel, customer service, self-sufficient, enthusiastic, data management
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation