Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate in this paraplanner position will be expected to research and analyse data, prepare bespoke recommendation reports to meet clients needs and provide support to the advisory team. Paraplanners are also required to support the administration team by maintaining client records and inputting data into the back-office system.
On top of this the paraplanner will play a key role in the advice process, making suggestions to advisors, striving to find the right solution for clients, maintaining client files to the correct standard and ensuring that all advice meets FCA requirements
The ideal person for this paraplanner role will have the following skills and experience:
· A Financial Planning qualification, with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status.
· Excellent technical knowledge and experience in recommending a wide range of financial products, including pensions, investments and life assurance.
· An interest in wider financial markets. A knowledge and understanding of the taxation system would be helpful.
· Proficient IT skills with Microsoft Office programmes and a knowledge of IRESS Xplan would be preferred.
· Ideally you should have had previous experience producing bespoke recommendation reports.
If you would like to be considered for this paraplanner position then please feel free to submit your CV for review