European Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has significant levels of business in Europe ranging from Commercials Aerospace and Aviation Manufacturers through to Defence Sector Clients, so there is an established base and reputation for quality on which to generate further commercial success for the company.
Reporting directly to the Global Director of Sales and Marketing who is based in the US, as the European BD Manager, your key duties will be to:
- Spearhead commercial activity in Europe and the UK and increase growth year over year with existing and new clients within the Aerospace, Aviation and Defence Sectors.
- Manage, support, service and coordinate all new and existing commercial customer related activity to ensure the company achieves agreed yearly forecasts.
- Make regular field sales calls and visits within Europe and the UK to help develop organic growth with existing clients and generate sales with new clients. Regular travel will be required in the UK and Europe and occasionally to other regions to support activity.
- Provide a world class customer service to all clients that will include making presentations, proposals and providing accurate technical data with a view to maximising and converting opportunity.
- Ensure product, materials and process knowledge is excellent with a view to achieving the required level of customer service.
- Project manage and lead strategic planning and new event coordination to ensure successful outcomes for the company.
- Maintain an accurate database of existing and potential new clients and all related information/activity/documentation.
The successful European Business Development Manager will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mechanical, aerospace or aeronautical engineering.
- Extensive network and experience in the aviation industry with a significant proven sales track record and knowledge within the aerospace manufacturing, aviation and defence sectors.
- Excellent presentation skills and can generate/maintain new client relationships.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills, experience in MS Office and specifically the ability to analyse and interpret data for decision making.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
On offer for the successful Home-Based European Business Development Manager will be a starting salary of between £80,000 to £85,000 per year DOE and an additional sales incentive plan. There will also be an employer contribution pension, quarterly company bonus and 33 days holiday rising to 35 days after 5 years’ service.
To apply for this Home-Based European Business Development Manager job, click the apply link online and send your CV today!
£80k - £85k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual