Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Development Engineer you will report in to the Development Manager whilst carrying out activities mainly for New Product Introduction and Continuous Improvement projects within the R&D department.
You will be responsible for delivering meaningful activity, using your expertise, show casing your analytical and critical reasoning skills to support over all New Product Development and New Product Introduction activity within the Research & Development department. Knowledge and understanding of engineering principles in relevant technology in addition to product development experience are requirements of the
You must boast a strong background in product design and development and / or continuous improvement in a technical/engineering discipline.
As Development Engineer, your main duties will include:
* Deliver solutions, continuous improvement and innovation to meet activity requirements ensuring projects are delivered to time, cost and specification
* Maintain a sound theoretical approach to technology and demonstrate practical application of engineering knowledge in planning, specifying activities and problem solving
* Promote innovation and advancement in technology
* Collaboration with third party expertise / contracts as required to meet NPI and CIP programmes
* Undertake prototype and emission tests working to approvals and industry standards
* Developing products to be more efficient looking at validations and specifications
To be successful as Development Engineer you will hold a qualification such as a HNC/Degree within an Engineering discipline.
If you are interested in the role please get in touch with Leon Sewell at Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney recruit for a variety of engineering roles at all levels. If this role is not suitable we would still be keen to have an informal conversation regarding future opportunities.
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy you have not been successful on this occasion.
Any direct or agency applications will be passed to Emmerson Kitney as retained partners handling these appointments on behalf of the client