Head of Retail Sales
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will play a vital role in providing your team with the direction and support necessary to deliver ongoing success while managing a portfolio of key accounts and leading on the delivery of your team’s growth objectives.
As the Head of Sales your responsibilities will include:
- Managing key retail relationships, working collaboratively across the business to increase revenue and profitability;
- Generating opportunities for new business and partnerships within the Retail sector via the implementation of innovative growth strategies, as well as keeping up to date with knowledge around the marketplace, competitors and latest trends
- Owning and managing relationships with key retailers, working collaboratively across the business to increase revenue and profitability
- Retaining and growing the existing customer portfolio to drive profitability, with a focus on achieving defined sales conversions
- Increasing the customer acquisition to deliver growth, and network within the customer base and external partners to generate sales opportunities.
- Managing negotiations, pitches and contracts with resellers, as well as working with commercial, technical and legal teams to close commercial agreements;
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process, supporting commercial decision making by ensuring accurate reporting standards;
- Manage a small team, ensuring continuous support, development and training.
The successful Head of Sales will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of large/key account management, with a strong understanding and implementation of supporting techniques;
- A proven track record of achieving targets in a retail-focused environment;
- Experience of selling in a B2B2C environment, possessing a proven track record of understanding and success;
- A strong negotiator with excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regrettably, we're not able to respond to each individual applicant. Thank you for your patience and the third-party recruiter will be sure to get in touch if they’re keen to take your application further.