Client Services Executive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £25,000- £30,000.
We are currently recruiting for an expanding company who are recruiting for a Client Service Executive in the Brighton area.
The role will be managing our clients; provide technical assistance by helping in product implementation. Full training will be offered.
· Business Relationship Management for your accounts.
· Act as an effective escalation point, coordinating with our internal operational teams as required for your clients.
· Hold regular meetings with your customers to report service delivery metrics
· Measure and report the health and satisfaction levels of your accounts
· Identify sales opportunities and upselling service offerings
· Onboard new customers.
· Promote upcoming software enhancements, products, services .
· Diploma or Degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Science, or Computer Science or related work experience.
· Experience in technical client facing role.
· Experience directly working with clients to document solutions/requirements and building relationships with clients to improve services.
· Demonstrated ability of working with various IT teams, business, and project groups to solve client issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required
· Aptitude for innovation and ability to quickly learn new technologies / software systems
· Be willing and available to travel (up to 15% of the time)
· Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, SpotFire, Power BI, etc.) preferred
Please note: This position is based in the Brighton area, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual