Electrical Engineer (temp)
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is currently looking for a static electrical engineer
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
* Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
* Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
* Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
* Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
* Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Qualifications: Certified electrical qualifications, 17th / 18th edition required
Relevant Experience: Relevant experience in electrical maintenance, and installation test and inspection.
Candidate for this role would be ideally time served and able to work on his/her own initiative used to the day to day reactive calls within a large building environment.
for more information please contact Natalie Carr
£17 - £18 Hourly
£25k - £35k Annual