Customer Account Manager - Polymers
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Account Manager to join our team. This role will be based from Riverside House in Rochester 2-3 days a week, with the remainder travelling nationwide; including Scotland.
As our Customer Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for all Polymer customers, dealing with day to day issues and ensuring the smooth and effective running of supply. The role will be the link between production sites, customers, UK and export logistics, accounts and quality teams.
The role will combine analysis and reporting, embodying the OTIF (On Time In Full) principles alongside meeting customers and developing relationships, given current business expansion. You'll support the Trading Manager with new customer developments by tracking despatch and progress of all samples supplied by customer, market and application.
You will also monitor performance against budget on a monthly basis, assisting with the monthly commercial reports and any other presentations as and when required.
The ideal Customer Account Manager:
- Account management and customer service experience in a competitive procurement environment
- Experience providing in depth report and detailed market analysis, dealing with price formulas and monitoring price indices
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships
- University Degree, preferably in a science related field
- Full Clean Driving License and willingness to travel nationwide
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Customer Account Manager, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of £50,000 per annum
- Performance Related Bonus
- Company Car, laptop, mobile phone,
- Company credit card
- Plus benefits, including pension, optional healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status