Junior Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Kingston upon Thames, London
PAY RATE: £250 per day (Umbrella)
DURATION: 3 months minimum
START DATE: ASAP
IR35 STATUS: Inside
· To work across Business Operations to understand business key business functions by capturing, analysing and documenting current state process data.
· To support Project Leads and Operational Teams by providing analysis of data through the use of statistical tools, identifying areas for improvement and growth.
· To assist in educating teams in the effective measurement of performance, creation of KPI's and use of the data provided.
· To work with other staff members as appropriate and comply with adopted business analysis standards and practices.
· Business Operations is a dynamic, customer-focused environment underpinned by a strong commitment in excelling in everything we do.
· Working in partnership Surrey County Council, East Sussex County Council and Brighton and Hove city council are continuing to work in greater depth collaboratively across the three organisations, therefore the post holder needs to be flexible in terms of working location across the partnership as project demands arise.
· The role will require establishment of strong relationships with operations teams, working closely with the senior management team to implement a Business Intelligence strategy.
· The role will look to create a joined up view of KPI's across Business Operations that enable performance monitoring consistently across all process.
· The focus will be on completing the collection of data required in order for the business to gain insight into current capacity and performance levels.
Analysis, Reporting & Documentation
Complete data collection exercises with operations teams, to establish the current state of processes and enable the creation of a process database.
Produce process hierarchy maps to illustrate process steps and timings of high level processes, using the suite of Visio templates provided.Planning & Organising
Ability to plan workloads
Ability to create and maintain project plans and action plans
Work to scheduled deadlines as determined within the project plan
Operate as an individual responsible for the delivery of defined project outputs.Working with others
Liaise, communicate and build relationships with operations teams across the partnership.Duties for all
Values: To uphold the values and behaviours of the organisation.
Equality & Diversity: To work inclusively, with a diverse range of stakeholders and promote equality of opportunity.
Health, Safety & Welfare: To maintain high standards of Health, Safety and Welfare at work and take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, Experience
Business analysis qualification or equivalent experience
Understanding of change management principles
Understanding of project management methodology
Professional qualification, or able to evidence knowledge and understanding of appropriate business disciplines such as HR, finance, law, marketing, communications
Knowledge of principles, practices, policies and procedures relating to business planning, and financial/organisational management
Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, Visio and dashboard/database software (i.e Tableau).
Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Negotiation and influencing skills
Problem solving skills.Personal Characteristics
Approachable and personable, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser