Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate must have some experience in testing machines with wet and dry systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Testing finished products
* Testing electrical functionalities alongside wet and dry systems
* Fault finding
* Recording information on the in-house computer system
* Quality control
* Final sign off on products prior to dispatch
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
* Must have some experience in testing machines with wet and dry systems
* Fault finding ability
* Computer literate
* Excellent attention to detail
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £25,000 per annum alongside a great working environment.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates
£27k - £28k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly