Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensure planned preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with schedules
• Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively and accurately
• Ensure all parts are booked out correctly and recorded as necessary
• Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place
• Attend and contribute to shift change over meetings
• Work closely with production to achieve production targets
• To carry out various tasks to include but are not exclusive to; plant startup, equipment performance monitoring, plant shut down
• To install, maintain and carry out improvements to equipment in the factory whilst working closely with other departments
• Ensure Maintenance Connection is up to date including proposed corrective actions and that all actions are recorded in an appropriate and timely manner.
• To follow the procedure for the ordering of parts and support the stock-taking of spares
• To be involved in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance factory performance.
• To be aware of, understand and adhere to environmental procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
• Industry recognised electrical qualification – HNC or equivalent
• Certified to NICIEC 17th Edition
• Be able to fault find in both electrical and mechanical
• Diagnose faults using complex circuit drawings • Experience in fault finding and programming invertors and various PLC.
The working hours for this role are on average 44 hours per week, working on a shift pattern.
The salary can be flexible for the right candidate.
If you think this role is for you, please apply now or give us a call on (phone number removed)
£40k - £40k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£35.5k - £36k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual