Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
JOB TITLE: Engineering Supervisor
LOCATION: East of Durham
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
BENEFITS: Excellent benefits that you would expect from a business of this magnitude.
HOURS: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
· Providing support to all engineers which will include shift/holiday cover whilst working in a day shift role.
· Arranging engineering cover to meet the requirements of production, including the weekend call out rota.
· Providing technical support and on the job training to existing and future maintenance technicians.
· Ensuring the engineering store is kept well stocked at all times and organising the replenishment of required parts.
· Controlling systems and documentation as well as providing SMART tasks to achieve maintenance and audit requirements in the timescales agreed.
· Providing analysis of all activity carried out on a monthly basis.
· Identifying areas of development required within the department.
· Attending all operational meetings to provide continuity and communication between all departments.
· Working with engineering systems such as Agility.
· Making sure production improvements are identified and conducted to increase efficiency and reduce wastage.
· A sound engineering understanding at a managerial level
· Previous FMCG manufacturing experience would be distinct advantage
For more information of the opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Recruitment Group
£37k - £39k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£37k - £41k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£46k - £48k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual