Sales & Service Executive
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The primary function of the role is to maximise product sales by effectively responding to all inbound order enquiries, and ensuring the sale through to completion by actively following up all customer interactions.
* Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
* Provide exceptional service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
* Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
* Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
* Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
* Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
* Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
* Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
* Effective communicator both orally and in writing
* Outgoing and enthusiastic
* Commercially aware
* Creative problem solving ability
* Highly self motivated - willingness to 'go the extra mile’
* Capable of working under pressure, prioritising workload
* Good attention to detail and accurate keyboard skills
* Enthusiastic and professional attitude and quick learner
* Team player, willing to adapt to changes
* Working to deadlines/targets
This is fantastic opportunity to join a supportive, dynamic and forward-thinking company, in which you can look to forge a long-term career. The company offers a full induction and training programme, as well as identifying a 3-5 year plan for personal growth and development.
Hours of work will be 9:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Thurs, and 8:30am-4:30pm Friday, and they are offering a salary of £18,000-£20,000 + annual bonus.
This vacancy is being advertised by Erik Juhler, who is acting as an employment business