Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a freelance role and will run for at least 12 months.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Working closely with the commercial lead and contracts manager responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out contractor procurement for schemes for concrete and M&E Packages.
• Providing commercial advice and support to operational teams
• Maintain effective communication with contract managers, project managers, managing/project QS and other associated disciplines.
• Carry out staff performance and development reviews and assist in the operation of the commercial training programme.
• Provide commercial contact with supply chain partners through pre-contract meetings, contract vetting and input to subcontract documents.
• Commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
• Monitor the timely production of reliable cost performance data.
• Produce and present monthly / quarterly reports.
• Initiate discussions concerning project performance and provide commercial input to project strategy.
• Experience with NEC3 contracts
• Successful experience at Quantity Surveyor level.
• Evidence of involvement in and understanding of construction law and contractual terms in all standard contract forms.
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on (phone number removed) for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to (url removed).
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply)
£65k - £80k Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£315 - £375 Daily
£350 - £450 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual