Senior Engineering Sales
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To support the commercial team in all aspects of the business with an emphasis on business development within the UK Oil & Gas Industry.
* Produce own quotations to designated accounts, follow these up promptly and provide feedback of market pricing to the team leader.
* To meet budgeted sales and margin targets for designated customers.
* Provide market feedback on pricing, competitive activity and any projects / new business opportunities to the Team Leader.
* To work closely with the Sector Leader to highlight any areas or customers to be visited, or contacted in the case of new accounts.
* Provide timely and concise visit reports.
* Attend any relevant trade shows or exhibitions if required to do so
* Building Job Costings
* Account Relationship Management
* Process orders and track progress
* Liaise with internal & external departments as well as updating clients on progress of orders
* Generate new and repeat business and follow up on leads
* Develop/maintain relationships with key customers and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Promote the company's products
* Assistance in resolution of customer complaints
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is looking to grow and develop over time, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment, within a niche industry.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Flexibility for travel as required
* Computer literate
* Ability to work independently
* Outstanding problem solving skills
* Fluent in English (Written & spoken)
* Experience of Sales/Business Development in the Metals Industry
* Experience of a manufacturing environment.
* Experience of account management direct and over the phone
* Internal & External sales, 2 days per week potential travel within the UK
Core Competencies and Attributes
* Motivated and target driven
* Negotiating and influencing
* Team player
Hours of Work
* Mon - Friday 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
* Mainly office based, potential travel 2 days per week
Pay and Benefits
* £ D.O.E
* Contributory pension scheme
* Modern, clean working environment with free on site parking
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser