Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently representing a prestigious and reputable food manufacturing company based local to Hull, Yorkshire who are seeking a driven and budding Engineering Supervisor. You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the engineering team to provide a responsive, professional and quality aware engineering maintenance function. This role will require you to work Monday to Friday alternating shifts, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
Duties of the Engineering Supervisor:
• Provide support, direction and assistance to the engineers on all areas of their assigned duties
• Responsible for ensuring that all engineers duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner
• Using the PPM system enable your team to carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory as well as the site
• Enable the moving and re-installation of machinery
• Manage and plan machine changeovers and set-ups
• Liaise with contractors ensuring all site and H&S rules are adhered to
• Ensure effective communication with production and all other departments.
• Training and mentoring of staff
• Daily / weekly up keep of departmental spend
Experience required for the Engineering Supervisor:
• You will have previous experience as an Engineer- multi skilled or electrically biased
• You must have an electrical engineering qualification
• Experience within a fast paced FMCG environment is essential
• Previous experience managing/supervising a team
• You will have an excellent understanding and awareness of HSE
In return for your hard work:
• As an Engineering Supervisor you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £35-£40k depending on experience with the opportunity to earn overtime
• You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a growing engineering team in a successful FMCG business
• Due to the nature of the role and location based local Hull, Yorkshire your own transport is required
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at the gap professional Norwich office. Please note the position is based in local to Hull, East Yorkshire.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual