Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location Central London
Salary: £35,00 - £40,000 + Benefits
Great opportunity to join a leading global Facilities Management business. They are seeking a mechanically biased Maintenance Technician to be based at their clients multi-tenanted office in Central London.
You will work with a professional and friendly team who pride themselves on providing a quality facilities and maintenance service.
Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out reactive maintenance and repairs
* Conduct Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM)
* Mechanical maintenance on air conditioning and plant systems
* Maintenance of building management systems
* Adhere to health & safety policies
You will have:
* A relevant mechanical engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/HNC or NVQ
* Experience in a similar maintenance technician role
* Experience with Building Management Systems (BMS)
* Experience working with air conditioning systems and pumps
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence:
Momentum Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
* Corporate Security
* Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
* Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
* Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
* Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
* Security Sales & Business Development
* HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
* Electronic Security