Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than here.
The OpsTech IT team needs an individual with excellent analytical abilities, knowledge of business intelligence solutions, as well as outstanding business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams. Our top candidate will be a self-starter comfortable forging their own trail, with a sharp eye for details, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with our team to create analytical tools that will ultimately be a key driver in driving efficiency through KPIs.
Key responsibilities include:
· Generating actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analyses.
· Providing insights to leadership as new initiatives are being identified, prioritized, implemented and deployed.
· Serving as a business metrics professional and insight provider in the organization.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
· 3+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
· Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization using Tableau
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£36.5k - £36.5k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £44.5k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual