Customer Appointment Scheduler
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is to engage with customer prospects across the UK in order to provide affordable solutions for all retirement and funeral needs.
£16,500 Basic, OTE – £20,000
Responsibilities and Duties
* Contacting and engaging customers across the UK, with a view to setting appointments for a trained consultant visit.
* Promoting all features & benefits of our fantastic package.
* Achieve sales targets set in a friendly & competent manner.
* Work as part of a team & also use own initiative.
What you will bring to Fosters Funeral Directors
* Empathy for your fellow human beings is a must, with a professional attitude at all times
* Exceptional IT skills
* Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
* Good listening skills
What benefits the role will bring you
* Weekly/Quarterly incentives on achieving KPI,s.
* Brand new office in easily accessible area.
* Onsite/Offsite parking readily available.
* Friendly, helpful Management/staff working together to achieve one goal.
* Professional Office environment with opportunities to progress for the right candidates.
* Previous outbound experience would be an advantage
* Must be P.C literate
* Proven track record in sales
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 /year