Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working for the innovative company; with its international customers. You will provide analysis of data from a variety of sources; plus provide day to day analytical support; whilst being proactive and identifying opportunities that will assist the business.
What are the key Responsibilities?
* Provide analysis from a variety of sources
* Deliver valuable insights to clients
* Provide analytical support for the software management
* Timely communications
* Support client relationships in delivery
* Continuous improve the quality
Your Essential skills need:
* Exp of applying analytics
* Analytical approach to work
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint expertise
* Proactive in finding solutions to problems
* Any of the following: R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, SSRS, SAS, SPSS
* Exp of designing data-driven solution
* Experience of using SQL
* Degree in a numerate subject; pref at 2.1 level
Blue Juice Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent, temporary, contract and interim personnel and an equal opportunities employer.
We would like to thank you for your application and unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, if you have not received any correspondence from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Submitting your cv application you are providing your expressed permission for Blue Juice to share both your details with our clients and prospects in consideration for this role and similarly to retain your information on our database of professional applicants to contact with regard comparable jobs for the next two-years. If you require any further information on this statement, please contact us
£22k - £32k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£280 - £300 Daily
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£250 - £300 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual