Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The daily duties of the Maintenance Engineer are:
- Responding to breakdowns
- Reactive maintenance providing an effective engineering maintenance service.
- Fault finding / diagnostics of issues
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Continuous Improvements projects
- The Successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be qualified in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Coming from a food or FMCG background would be beneficial for the position not essential.
- Being able to carry out electrical maintenance and demonstrate electrical knowledge and experience.
£33,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
Monday – Friday 10pm – 6am
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position please apply direct to the job boards
£40k - £40k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£24 - £26 Hourly
£35k - £35.5k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual