TFL Electromechanical fitter
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: £28.83 per hour (umbrella)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- You must have completed an apprenticeship as an electrical/mechanical fitter
- Rolling stock experience
The services TFL operate include London Underground, London Buses, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, London Trams, London River Services, London Dial-a-Ride, Victoria Coach Station, Santander Cycles and the Emirates Air Line. No other city is as recognised by its transport system as London. Its red buses, black cabs and Tube trains are known the world over.
Every day more than 31 million separate journey segments are made across our network. We do all we can to keep the city moving, working and growing and to make life in our city better. We listen to, and act upon, feedback and complaints to constantly improve our services and work with communities, representative groups, businesses and many other stakeholders to shape transport provision in London.
The role is to work on a "lean production line" stripping/cleaning/building PEC7 Brakes for the Victoria Line Project (Bench work).
- Bogie Overhauls for '92 and '09 Stock.
- Diagnose faults on rolling stock, maintain, repair and test and pass as fit for purpose
- Read, understand and comply with engineering drawings, working instructions, templates, patterns and/or sketches
- Install or replace electrical wiring in accordance with the relevant specification on rolling stock and electro-mechanical equipment
- Use measuring instruments to assess component condition and record results
There are many electro-mechanical fitter and rail worker opportunities at TFL that I am resourcing for. Please call me on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to register interest, if you have the relevant skillset/qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants