Toyota Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Sales Manager to join the team at our Toyota Twickenham dealership. This working hours for this role are 5 and day week Including every Saturday (between 9am and 6pm).
Your New Role
Joining our team as a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and profitable operation of the Sales Department, with strict adherence to Dealer Standards, CRS, Company Policy and Procedures and the Code of Practice for the Motor Industry. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of New and Pre-Owned vehicles and associated products. Your key objectives will include:
- Maximising sales and departmental profitability through tight stock control, cost control and margin control
- Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team
- Achieving maximum balanced profitability on sales, finance and insurance products
- Maintaining standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management
- Organising and leading the activities of the Sales Department and achieve optimum profitability and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring a thorough understating and an up-to-date product knowledge is maintained
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have proven experience working in a fast-paced automotive Sales Management role, this could be the ideal role for you. To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Demonstrable experience in leading and motivating a team
- Strong commercial outlook and ability to deliver results
- Ability to work towards targets
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A full UK driving licence
Why work for us?
Joining our team as our Toyota Sales Manager, you will be offered a competitive basic salary of £40,000, an OTE in excess of £60k and a company car. We also offer a great benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
We were established as, and to this day (4 generations later) remains very much a family operated business. You can therefore trust us to work as hard as we can to uphold the values that underpin all that we do. Our difference comes from the personalised service we offer to all our customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs. Its therefore no surprise to see that a high percentage of our business is made up of repeat customers or customer referrals.
If you feel you have the sales skills and the management experience required to excel as our new Toyota Sales Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status