Sales Manager Building Plastics
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
LOCATION: Lincoln, Grantham, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Northampton, Cambridge, Boston, Ely, King’s Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Thetford, Norwich, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth
INDUSTRY: Building Plastics
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission / Bonus & Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a very well-established organisation in the Building Plastics / PVCu Building Materials industry.
The company offer a wide range of Building Plastics, PVCu Building Materials, Roofline Products, Fascia, Soffits, Guttering, Cladding, PVCu Windows & Doors, Composite Doors, Underground Drainage, Soil & Waste Pipes into Builders, Developers, Contractors and Trade Customers across East Anglia & East Midlands.
The company are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team. Candidates must have experience in the Building Plastics industry, ideally have leadership / management experience and have a proven track-record in sales / business development. Candidate will need to be motivated, target-driven and prepared to ‘roll up their sleeves’ when needed.
Principal Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Building Plastics industry.
2. Sales / Business Development experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com