Skilled Anodiser/Processing Technician
Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate must have:-
1. Experience in the safe use of processing equipment, preferably with an aerospace background.
2. Must have experience processing Sulphuric, Chromic and Hard Anodising tanks on aerospace parts.
3. Experience in masking, jigging, Cadmium Plating, Passivation, Phosphating, Alocrom as a degree of flexibility is sought.
4. Experience of NADCAP and AS9100D approved working for major aerospace primes processes. (Experience of other processes would be advantageous),
5. Must be able to work to procedure and being a team player are essential for this role.
The successful candidate must take pride in the workplace and possess a can-do attitude and work ethic aswell as having an eye for detail.
Excellent training and promotional prospects are planned based on performance