Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
It is an exciting time to be joining Draper Tools in our centenary year and we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our growing Sales team!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic Salary of £19,000 - OTE of £24,000
- Holidays rising to 25 days*
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme*
- Staff discount on Draper products
- Subsidised canteen
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
*After qualifying period
What will you be responsible for?
The Sales Executive will make outbound calls to an existing customer base to build business relationships and maximising sales opportunities. You'll answer any queries and place customer orders whilst negotiating and delivering prices.
You'll send emails communicating deals that are available to generate interest using company promotions. You'll work to meet and exceed monthly sales targets buy answering inbound calls from customers and responding to queries by phone and email, generating quotes and processing customer orders.
The ideal Sales Executive:
- Previous experience in a telesales or account management role
- Passion and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to identify additional sales opportunities
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch, no weekends!
To register your interest as our Sales Executive, please click 'apply' to send your CV and covering letter to us.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£25k - £40k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£16k - £22.5k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual