Posted on Jul 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hain Daniels are recruiting a Financial Accountant on a fixed term contract for a 9-12 month period, to support with a project.
The Financial Accountant will assist and support the Financial Controller with the following:
- Producing data and analysis for both senior UK management and the US parent company in order to be able to make business decisions in a timely manner
- Producing data in accordance with US and UK accounting standards
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling central overheads to ensure that all costs and revenues are accurately reported
- Monitoring capital expenditure against both budget and approved spend limits
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Investigating General Ledger accounts in order to (a) respond to queries and (b) explain account variances
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process for central overheads
- Preparing the annual audit and SoX files, along with supporting documentation
- Providing deliverables in line with reporting deadlines
What you will need for the role / what it will take
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 1 years` post qualification.
- Knowledge of FMCG beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of SoX and/or US accounting standards would be advantageous.
- Strong inter-personal skills and organisational skills
- Self motivated and driven to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced skills)
The Hain Daniels Group is one of the UK's leading food companies. With sales of c£500m, we create food and drink products with natural goodness at their core. We're the business behind a host of household brands - Hartley's jams and jellies, Sun-Pat peanut butters, New Covent Garden Soup Co., Linda McCartney's meat free food, and Yorkshire Provender to name a few. Nearly half of our business is private label - we create quality freshly prepared fruit and juices, desserts, soups, sweet spreads and meat free products for our retail partners.
To make it easier for everyone to lead a healthier, balanced lifestyle. Without our great team of people, this vision couldn't be our reality.
Top Talent across the UK
Over our 12 sites up and down the UK, we employ circa 3,100 people in roles within Production, Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales and Marketing, and through to our Finance, HR, IT and beyond. Each of our colleagues is vital to our continued success. That's why we target the best talent, and help to develop them through the ranks. In fact, almost a third of our vacancies were internal promotions and transfers last year.
Learning and Development
We offer Management and Leadership Development programmes appropriate to an individual's role and skill level, as well as a broad range of other training and development initiatives, including an extensive e-Learning suite to help self-serve your own development further.
If Hain Daniels sounds like the company you'd like to contribute your energy and enthusiasm towards, and come on an exciting journey with us, then we can't wait to hear from you
£38k - £42k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£20k - £28k Annual
£17 - £22 Hourly
£23k - £30k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£28 - £28 Hourly